Are you looking to further your skills as an artist? Have you been keen to follow your dream but didn’t have the funds to take the chance? Why not apply for the 2022 Storylines Art Bursary?
The Story Lines Art Bursary is open to residents of the Ferny Grove Electorate and is sponsored by Mark Furner MP, the Member for Ferny Grove.
The Bursary’s intent is to fund all, or part of costs associated with the successful applicant’s pursuit of studies or experiences to further their art and add value to the Ferny Grove community’s creative potential. Artists may apply for the cost of purchase of materials, texts, course or study fees or other expenses deemed appropriate by the assessment panel.
2022 applications close Friday 23 September. The applications will be judged by an independent assessment panel and the winners will be announced in October. The Major Award will be $2,000 with a Minor Award of $1,000.
To apply, send through the following to the Ferny Grove Electorate Office at PO Box 262 Ferny Hills DC QLD 4055 or email@example.com:
1. Personal details – your full name, address, contact number, and email address.
2. Statement of expertise – area of art covered (fine art, visual, decorative, applied, etc.).
3. Statement of previous experience – including a photograph of previous work.
4. Statement of intended outcome – including the anticipated benefit to the Ferny Grove Electorate art community and how the planned studies or experience will improve you as an artist.
5. Plan of expenses – including a breakdown of how the bursary will defray intended costs.
6. Plan of art produced – including a timeline of work produced as a result of studies or experiences.